Mo Salah is the most valuable player in the Premier League right now, as per Transfermarkt.com. His value is estimated to be £90 million.
The Egyptian shares the top spot with Harry Kane who’s value has dropped by £18 million.
Romelu Lukaku is the only Chelsea player to have made it into the top 12 list. Mason Mount just missed the list coming in at 13th with a value of £67.5 million.
Here are the 12 most valuable players in the Premier League right now according to Transfermarkt:
1. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – £90m
1. Harry Kane (Tottenham) – £90m
2. Phil Foden (Man City) – £81m
2. Bruno Fernandes (Man United) – £81m
2. Kevin de Bruyne (Man City) – £81m
3. Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea) – £76.5m
3. Raheem Sterling (Man City) – £76.5m
4. Jadon Sancho (Man United) – £72m
4. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – £72m
4. Son Hueng-min (Tottenham) – £72m
4. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) – £72m
4. Grealish (Man City) – £72m